Selasa, 26 Mei 2009

bienvenue FREAKY, welcome FREAKO

yeah people,
it has been a long time i do not put any words in this blog....

well well,
I'm so happy now because finally i have my own pets.. HOOUURAAAY..
what are they?
they are green
they are slow
they like to be wet and dry
*TURTLES

Nowadays, I have a lot of free time. OK not a lot but it's totally free time a.k.a holiday which last for a week until I have the short semester.
I thought it was great, but how can it be so great if there's nothing new.
I am enough of watching those DVDs and goofing off..
I do not want to spend time in my room with the same old thing. So I decided to have new member(s) in the house. On the beginning, I want to have Siberian Husky as the pet. But it won't guarantee my mom's plants safety. Okay, SIMPLE and LITTLE must be put on the list.
Iguana was pop out of my head. Hell yeah iguana can bring nightmare for my little sister.
And then I remembered that I'd read this article about turtle as an easy pet..
The desire to buy that animal had been on my mind since a year ago..
Because there is chance to make the change, and YAPS off I and my cousin, Paula Nile Tobing, and her daughter, Heidy Loura Patricia, to PetShop at ciwalk.
I was little shocked because how come those prices are so goddamn expensive. Then Paula remembered there is this fish store, Gampang Ingat, beside the PetShop..
The price is okey and i bought, actually Paula bought it for me (thank you dear), two turtles (male and female..hope they can have kids someday)...not forgotten I bought (for real) the cage and the foods..

YIPPIE..

welcome FREAKY (female), bienvenue FREAKO (male)

P.S: thanks to heidy who gave the telor dadar to the turtle. You made me shock kiddo.

3 komentar:

  1. CMIIW, but i thought you said: "my next post would be about politics, jeng"
    hehehehe...

    anyway, congratz, twin! finally u have a pet! a turtle... they have a very unique name anyway! hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahah...
    the post about politic and stuff will be on the other blog. I don't have any inspiration now because election seems to be the main topic for this country while I don't really care about it.
    I have TWO turtles dear. FREAKY (female) and FREAKO (male).
    Actually I want to named them something like Leonardo, Donatello, etc.
    Tapi FREAKY and FREAKO terdengar lebih woke.

    BalasHapus
  3. hehehe... and freaky and freako sounds match to you... hehehe.. peace, dear.. hehe

    BalasHapus