Minggu, 04 Januari 2009

the 1st


okay okay...

because this is the very first time I write, let me introduce myself..


My name is Agatha (Anak GAul JakarT(H)A)


People call me:


  • Agatha

  • Aga

  • Tha

  • Gatha

  • Gat

  • Gatho

  • Agatut (Paula Nile Tobing's Courtesy)

  • Frikilina

  • Freak

  • Uli (that's from my Dad because of my middle name)

where do I study:

In a university somewhere in Ciumbuleuit Street.

I'm majoring International Relation that I don't know why I'm majoring this thing.


my favorite cartoon character:

Detective Conan


My motto:

Everything seems to be easy, but sometimes we need more time.


What do I do in the campus:


  • Study

  • Join Unpar Radio Station 107.7 FM (Let's put that speaker in FISIP)

  • Join some of International Relation Events

I can' live without:


coffee ( I'm addicted)


My future job:


A diplomat (if i can't be one, I'll get one..hihihihihi)



I think that's all for today..

Advises are open ...
Please give me some advises..
Thanks
Au Revoir




1 komentar:

  1. hayy gathoo cintaa
    finally punya blog jugaa..
    hihihihi..

    kenapa potonya conan siii?

    BalasHapus