Selasa, 13 Januari 2009

TAG TEG TAG

11 THINGS I WANT IN A LOVER
  • Have INTEREST(S)
Interest that I mean such as music, sport, movies, automotive, etc.
I don't like man who just sit in front of TV all day long and eating those chips.
  • Not an SMS-holic or call-holic
Too much communication is not good and so is the rare one.
Come on who the hell is him if I have to send those text messages and make those calls to him every hour. Tell him where the hell am I, who's with me, what I am doing right now, what I am doing next. Gosh, I think that kind of man should go to hell.
  • Can blend in with my family
this THING..
Hell yeah, this THING
is a MUST.
Just prepare to meet the members of the house.
It's not like a Math test though.
Just be polite and communicative.
  • Always support me to study
Yaps, I'm a pretty lazy girl.
  • Knowledgeable
Can you imagine if the man who sits beside you says, "
  • Taller and older than me
Taller but not too tall.
Older but not too old. Minimum 2 years older and maximum 5 years older than me.
  • Loves to travel
Yaps, I love travelling. Especially to the new places.
Come on baby, let's travel around the world!
  • Can cook great foods
Maybe it sounds strange. But for God's Sake, I am not a good cooker.
Until now, things that I can cook in the kitchen are noddle and jelly.
So to minimize the budget, it's better to make
  • Not a metro sexual

I don't pretty care about fashion. Comfortable is my fashion.

  • Allow me to hang out with my friends

Especially with those girls who love to eat like me. It's a plus, if he can blend in with them.

  • Can teach me to be wiser

We can learn something from someone.

that's all folks

See you in the next post

Au revoir

(was tagged by Ajeng Sapi)

2 komentar:

  1. dear, I really know why you finally can make jelly!!! hahahaha we were on the same 'company', rite? gyahaha

    and the part pretty-lazy-girl... YES YOU ARE!!!! come on dear!!! catch the 3!!

    point number two: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! hahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. Halo, cuma numpang lewat..

    bagus deh tulisannya, saya suka~

    BalasHapus